LET'S START NOW
Mathuradevi Institute Pharmacy is established by Gyan Vigyan Krida Vikas Sansthan, Indore is supported by academicians & industrialists of the country.
In line with our vision of providing an exciting and challenging learning and research environment designed to develop independent, innovative and creative ideas, the institution has Bachelors and Master degree courses. The institution is working towards becoming a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and will be the leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice with a vision of strengthening the healthcare of the country. The students of this premier pharmacy institute in town are sure to have a rich learning experience, good research environs, valuable guidance by nationally/ internationally renowned faculty and support by various national and international forums and pharmaceutical industry. The Institute would certainly give a strong foundation for a satisfying and rewarding career in the pharmacy. Mathura Devi Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2004 with the aim to provide quality oriented education for our students. Mathura Devi Institute of Pharmacy has provided the highest quality technical education to students from all over India who are admitted on the basis of merit. Mathura Devi Institute of Pharmacy emphasizes on all round development of its students. It aims at not only producing good professionals, but also good and worthy citizens of a great country aiding in its overall progress and development our endeavor is to treat every student as an individual, to recognize their potential and to ensure that they receive the best preparation and training for achieving their career ambitions and life goals.
Cutting Edge Facilities
- Systematically classified Medicinal Garden, Unique of its kind.
- Community Pharmacy Practice at in – house pharmacy (Drug House).
- Well – maintained computer laboratory with internet facility.
- Well-stocked computerized library with internet and photocopying facilities.
- Round-the-clock internet facility.
- Industry oriented projects and training.
- 114 species of medicinal plants in In-house medicinal garden.
- Social welfare through Pharmacy week